Friday, February 20, 2009

Last Day At Cosmopoint

Lecturer in CIUC...This is my last profession in private sector. I think i must have paradigm in my life. Still in education field but little bit change the environment. I will be a secondary teacher next 5 mont latter. Last day worker as a lecturer, i always pose and pose all over cosmo..hhehehhe with my cute friends awin..see our picture like a super model cosmo..huh??? not bad yaaa....
Fuyohhhhh...last day...!!!! hurayyyy!!!


Ms Mazuin & Mrs Fauziah

2 comments:

Abdul Wafi said...

ur last day.

im so disappointed, masa last day buat makan2 tu,

saya tak tahu langsung.

huhu, sorang pun tak text tau.

sedih gak la, sebab u thought me a lot in this field.


huhuu.

Unknown said...

wahhh nak jadi chekgu dah yer....

wat a gud opputurnity u have.. grab it..hmmm

selamat pagi chekgu..tahniah gee.. i'm happy 4 u